Plumbing & Drain Cleaning Services
Plumbing Services- Lake Zurich, Illinois:
- Skilled Plumbers
- Reliable & Timely Plumbing Service
- Plumbers That Do Not Work On Commission
Drain Pipe Cleaning – Sewer Pipe Repairs
Rooter Plumbing is now offering professional plumbing & plumbers to Lake Zurich, Illinois. We offer commercial and residential plumbing at fair prices, often times same day! Mr. Rooter is an excellent choice of a plumbing company to call if you are in Lake Zurich or surrounding areas and need gas, plumbing, drain cleaning or sewer repairs & installations.
Drain Cleaning – Lake Zurich, Illinois
Sluggish Drain Pipes or Clogged Drains can be a major cause for concern for sanitary reasons. Allow our expert plumbers to detect the cause of your drain blockage without the mess or hassle of doing it yourself. We often do same-day service, so give us a call today!
Hydro Jetting – Lake Zurich, Illinois
If you have a clogged pipe, before taking the pipe apart to find the cause of the issue we will send in equipment that will allow us to see the exact cause of the blockage. If, for some reason we cannot see the blockage, we will use our equipment that is specially designed to cut through any roots or garbage in your drain pipes.
Rooter Service – Lake Zurich, Illinois
Mr Rooter Plumbing offers rooter services & emergency plumbing service for Lake Zurich, Illinois & its surrounding areas. All of our equipment is the latest & best for Rooter & Drain Cleaning, Plumbing Service, Hydro Jetting, & Leak Detection.
Leak Detection – Gas Leak Detection – Pipe Leaks
If your home or office in Lake Zurich, Illinois is in need of Sewage Pipe Repairs, Sewer Cleaning, or Drain Cleaning, then give our expert plumbers a call today. We have the newest technology and the most reliable plumbers in Lake Zurich.
Residential & Commercial Plumbing Tips
- Efficient Plumbing
- A lot of Plumbing Appliances have become more water efficient in the past few years, do you know how outdated your plumbing is? If you purchased your home / office toilets before 1994, then you are paying a lot more than you should for wasted water. Most old toilets used 3.5 gallons each flush (gpf). Newer low-flow toilets use only 1.6 gpf, and some now even go as low as 0.9 gallons for liquid waste & 1.6 gallons for solid waste. Let our Lake Zurich Plumbing Contractors install water-efficient appliances & see how much you can save!
- Stuck Faucets & Running Water
- Don’t panic if your faucet handle breaks and your water is still running. Check under the sink for a shut-off valve. This valve is usually chrome with an oval handle. Turn one or both handles clockwise until the water stream is ceased & the contact our expert plumbers for a repair of your broken faucet.